Skip to content
- Start using Git version control system with proper branch management and merging strategy.
- Unit tests to avoid breaking or failing an existing code or function.
- Manual code reviews, coding standards, and linting also help implement a standard coding style throughout the application.
- Follow best practices in coding especially decoupling components and avoiding dependencies. If you write unit tests, your code naturally gets these qualities.
- Remove dependencies on environments like (prod, stage, local dev env) to reduce conflicts. Implement docker containers to standardize environments and use .env file to store env variables